Meet Rusty Hannum
Homeowner Advocate, Real Estate Broker & local volunteer with 30+ years of Property Management and Residential Real Estate experience.
- 1976-1980 Student & Special Olympics coach at New Mexico State University
- 1977-1980 Front Desk Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel de Las Cruces
- 1980-1985 Fifth & Sixth grade teacher for the Gadsden Independent School District in Anthony and La Mesa, New Mexico
- 1985-1988 Property Management and Real Estate investments in San Diego County, California
- 1988-2006 Real Estate Agent at various San Diego County brokerages
- 2006-present Co-Owner and Broker of Zia Properties, Inc.
Zia Properties is a family owned and operated real estate brokerage, that has grown into a company representing sellers, buyers, people in all stages of foreclosure (and short sales), investors (both local and international), and property management.
When Rusty is not working he enjoys traveling and relaxing with his family. In addition to that he loves to cook on the grill and eat red & green chile from his native home of New Mexico (Hatch chile, the world’s finest).